Thursday 14 May 2015

Edmonton - Avery at 4 months

I spent last week in Edmonton visiting my grandson, Avery (and incidentally Mike and Aimee). This post will mostly be pictures of Avery. He has grown so much since I saw him in January and has developed into a little person. A person with moods, expressions, likes and dislikes.
We woke to 3 inches of wet snow the first day I was there and it snowed all day. Oh Edmonton!
Avery is not terribly impressed with the beard Mike has grown while on paternity leave.
When he smiles and laughs you can't help but smile back. It's infectious.
Looking a little surprised that he had to get dressed up to go out to Mothers Day breakfast.
"You keep taking pictures, I may have to punch you Nana"
Sitting up is a bit of a balancing act and he often finds himself face down.
He has discovered his hands but does not yet have a preference; sometimes he sucks a finger, or two, or three,
or his thumb, or his whole fist.
"Are you still taking pictures Nana?"
I finished his rug while I was there.
Iggy, part Jack Russel, part Italian Greyhound. He was not keen on the snow but we walked
every day after it melted. 
Bath time
and finally, asleep.

1 comment: