Friday 27 November 2015

All Avery

On leaving the Point. The swans are migrating.

Out to visit in Edmonton and of course I am taking tons of photos of Avery. Unfortunately the cell phone takes better shots inside than the camera so then I have to e-mail them to myself and then download them on to the computer.
First night
Wearing the bib that I bought for him in Maine.
Dressed for bed and playing with his new Ikea ball.
The Ikea tunnel was supposed to be for Christmas but we couldn't resist opening it
Iggy cleaning him up after breakfast.
The downside for Iggy; getting his tail and ears pulled.

The upside; bibs, fingers and face.
Today was the first day, since I got here, that Avery didn't go to daycare and I have him for the whole day. Lovely, even though he has a nasty cold so there's the usual fight over wiping his nose.
Not sure if he likes carrots.
Yep, he does. 3 carrots on the tray. 1 carrot on the floor. Not bad.
Dinner was more carrots, ginger and sesame hummus on pita and fish. He didn't care for his first try at broccoli but we will try again. I love that babies eat regular food now, none of this baby food stuff.
Clean up after is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment