On the north side of Highway 3, just outside of Dunneville, is a property I have passed 100s of times. Each time it has made me smile and a little curious and I have said "Someday I am going to stop and take a look" Beside the road there are always a couple of quirky metal sculptures and at the driveway has a sign that says "Visitors Welcome"
Rick and I stopped on our way back from Canal Days in Port Colborne. I found an article on line, so now know that the artist is Bob DeVries and he doesn't do this work to sell it, its a hobby and to amuse his grandkids and other kids who come to visit. This blog post is just photos of a few of the sculptures on his property (certainly not even close to all of them)
And now for something completely different:
| My black cherry tomatoes are now turning a deep burgundy, then red |
| and the yellow ones, although not as large, are also ripening nicely. |
| and tried two methods of drying them (air fryer and oven). That is along with eating at least a handful every day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment