Wednesday 3 June 2020

More "for sale" pictures

Today I had the house inspection on the house in Port Dover. It was all good! No major issues, some minor ones and some "keep and eye on" ones, but basically a solid, well maintained home. Good to know.
I apologize to my readers, especially those who get the blog by email, but at this point my life revolves around getting the house ready for sale, and the pictures are primarily for my benefit. When this is all over, I promise, things will get more interesting and varied again.
Tomorrow the photographer and videographer comes so I am still putting final touches on the house.

One of the bedrooms upstairs used to have the desk and filing cabinet in it. (you can tell Rasta has been lying on the bed)
Now, that alcove holds the piece of furniture from the bathroom and the picture from the opposite wall (there is a mirror where that hung)
The bunk room hasn't changes much. Just took out the chair and made it up with the pillows at the window end.
The master bedroom isn't changed a lot. A couple of rocking chairs removed, different side table,
most of the rugs gone and less on top of the built ins. It's the view that should draw the buyers eye.
The bathroom does look bigger without that piece of furniture. Seeing this picture reminds me that I have to move that garbage can. I would like to put in a potted palm or some hanging ivy, something green to liven it up, but Rasta would chew it (and then be sick) so I wont.
So many of my friends have given me lovely "hostess gifts" and I am finding they are perfect for setting off the house, like the beach themed towels.
I had felt there needed to be more colour in the living room but my mismatched cushions (all of which have a special meaning for me) didn't cut it. Then I realized that the couch downstairs had 2 blue cushions that just disappeared on it. They work well upstairs (tie in with the lamp shade) and the multiple colours of the other cushions look fine in the rec room.
A trip to the garden centre today resulted in a pop of colour in the dining room. This could be fun if I didn't want it to work so badly.
This evening; full moon and storm clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment