Saturday 1 August 2020

Bunnies in clover

Each morning when giving Rasta fresh water, I take his water dish and empty it into the plant on the porch. One morning this is what greeted me on the front lawn:


One kept his back to me the whole time, playing "If I can't see you then you are not really there".

The other was much braver

That is what they were here for; the clover!

Looks good ..

Smells good ...

Tastes good.

Still not there

Poser

The people I bought from were not gardeners, but, at some point in this properties past, Rose of Sharon were planted along the fence. I have one pinky purple one


and a couple of white ones. Lovely.

I am attempting to root some Rose of Sharon and Hydrangea from cuttings.

Still "putting up" food. I am so glad that the mushroom farm at #6 and #24 has reopened. Mushrooms from the farm gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment