Monday 25 July 2022

Catch up on photos

I just click away with my camera and often there is no real "story" attached, just something I wanted to take a shot of. This post is just a collection of those.

All the activity next door, related to the work on the sea wall and the bank, has stopped. This guy emerged. Boy is he going to be surprised when that cottage gets demolished.

 
My massage therapist has chickens. I love that the eggs I get from her are all different sizes and colours.


I haven't yet figured out how to get a good night shot but at least in this one you can see the moon reflecting on the lake.

Marketing works - I went to buy a white wine for Nic when she was visiting and came home with this, not the sauvignon blanc she requested, just because I liked the label and that they donate some of the profit to the Bruce Trail.

The pitted sour cherry buckets were available and the blueberries ready so I had a day of picking and freezing.

A while ago I posted a photo of the sunflower that is growing in the front bed, uninvited. This was taken a week after that one.

One day of rain and one day of sun and it emerged.


I am assuming that it is a refugee from the bird feeders.

A Lily after that rain.

Part of the work on the bank was a wall up close to "the edge" and this has resulted in another area that I get to plant. The path was free cement slabs from a facebook ad. I have always wanted a rock garden and that seems to be what I am developing here. All drought and sun tolerant plants.

I finally got the Tree Spirit mounted on a piece of  stained live edge White Cedar (quite light in weight).

He is now in The Woodhouse Gallery in Port Dover awaiting his new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment