Sunday 13 January 2013

Trying a new thing

I have heard that it is a "good thing" to try something new every day. Keeps you young or stops you getting dementia or something. Anyway, I'm trying a new thing.
Last year, 2012, we went to France for 2 months and every day I sent 3 pictures and some comments on the day, to a group of family and friends - so they could vicariously travel. I got many positive comments back but a couple of people indicated they couldn't partake as the pictures loaded up too slowly or it filled up their allowable e-mail space. So this is an attempt to use a different technique with the same purpose.
My trial run will be a 1 week trip to the Bahama out islands though I am not sure how accessible the internet will be from a 38 foot sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment