Friday 26 March 2021

Miscellaneous March walks and a baby announcement

 We are being teased by spring. The warmer weather comes and goes but it helps the bulbs sprout in the garden (and I planted tons of them last year), the buds ready to burst open on the trees and a beautiful selection of wildlife to capture as I play with the new camera (both amazed and frustrated by its capabilities and all the buttons, menus and dials to get the hang of)

 

A racoon heading for its hole.

Observed while I was walking along New Lakeshore.

Rick and I had a muddy walk in the Turkey Point park


and another at EcoAdventures

before stopping for a beverage. The Marshside Patio has reopened!

Then another short walk at the Long Point Causeway.


Muskrat.

There were still Sandhill Cranes and lots of waterfowl but I am not good at catching birds on the wing yet. The camera is capable but I am not.

The Redwings kindly stayed still.


I continue to have daily video visits with Cigi


Her eyelashes are growing


But the big surprise was the receipt of this photo:

Mike and Aimee are expecting a third. Baby brother or sister for Avery and Maya, new cousin for Cigi, new grandchild for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment