Thursday 3 June 2021

Rasta's birthday, Cigi and a rainy garden

 I couldn't come up with any ideas for my birthday so Chris decided to revamp "Rasta's bathroom" as my gift.

This included new hardware


for the cupboard doors,

a new shower curtain to hide his litter box,

colour coordinated with mats for his food and to prevent the litter from tracking throughout the house.

I thought it was a great idea and was very happy with the "reno" but Rasta was most impressed with the battery operated fish


In between working on the cafe books I was able to hang out with Cigi

and she got to hang out with Maya, Mike

and Iggy.

Chris thinks Cigi's eyelashes are going to be long like George's (we used to call him Bambi) and thick like hers.

In the bassinet to go for a walk.

 

After they left I spent a day planting as rain was in the forecast and I wanted everything to get a good start without me having to lug watering cans around the garden.

A night and morning of rain and everything was


lush

and glistening

with raindrops.

So I couldn't resist playing with my macro setting again.

I love Pansies

and they look like

candy coated velvet

when they're wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment