Saturday 29 January 2022

Kitchen and another frosty walk.

As soon as I moved in, corners of the kitchen countertop came off and, although I glued them back on, they came off again. Then I found that the laminate was separating from the base as well. More gluing? No, I decided to replace it.

Cleared off and ready to be replaced. I also took everything out of the bottom cupboards (and purged) and took all the drawers out.

During the demo

New quartz countertop.

I purged again while putting things back away. Anything that I hadn't used since I moved in (a year and a half ago) went.

I can't stop taking pictures of winter sunsets.

Rick and I took a chilly walk at Selkirk Provincial Park.

The light was really poor so

I just played around with photos of winter flora.




Deliberately shooting into the sun.

On another cold Hamilton walk, Rick took this photo of Long tailed Ducks.

Closer to home, a Mourning Dove.

Ice

building up on the Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment