Wednesday 13 February 2013

California - Palm Springs cont

Our visit with Rick and Eve was both relaxing and interesting. Aside from the places I have highlighted we went to The Living Desert which is a zoological garden with cactus gardens, a dessert hike and an amazing model railroad (I don't know why, I guess just could someone wanted to do it).

Mountain goat at the Living Desert, unfortunately we never saw one in the wild
Model railroad
Aside from that we had mimosas in the hot tub every morning,


Some beautiful surroundings,

Some wonderful meals out, and in,
Scallops
Oysters
 Some huge drinks,

And in downtown Palm Springs a huge statue of Marilyn Munroe (I don't know why, I guess just because someone wanted to)

Someone has to take a picture up her dress!










No comments:

Post a Comment