Monday 27 January 2014

Long Point - winter was just toying with us

I have been taking care of my niece, Fiona, for the last few days, just outside of Simcoe. Given the crazy weather we drove back to Long Point to check on the cottage. Luckily the driveway had been plowed but I will have to dig my way in to the garage. We clambered into the cottage and then I dug my way out. The wind and the snow had built up into a huge drift that buried the garbage can, blue boxes and the hot tub. It will take me days of digging to clear it off.

The trench after I dug for about an hour

I did this post on my tablet thinking it will be easier to travel with but its not easy to use for this purpose and I don't think it has formatted the pictures right. I wont know til I post it, so here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment