Tuesday 25 April 2017

Estate jewelry etc

I have tried to e-mail pictures of some of the estate pieces to Chris and Mike but they wont load up on to my gmail so this is my solution to show them things I want them to make decisions about.
My apologies to those of you who receive the blog automatically.
Gold medal for mathematics
Toller Cranston print
Costume jewelry set. The picture has "blued" it, it is pretty pinks and purples.
This is Berneice's "jet" set. The woman at Nash jewelers said it may or may not be jet. Hard to tell without an appraisal which would cost $75 and she didn't recommend. She commented that it was rather shiny for jet which usually has a mat finish.
Laura had the earrings made when she had the necklace shortened.

1 comment:

  1. (Pending Mike's response.) I would like the medal. The rest can be sold.

    ReplyDelete