Thursday 23 July 2015

Babies and Blueberries

Last weekend was very busy. In total 14 adults and 3 babies were in an out of my house over a 4 day period. Luckily not all at the same time and not everyone slept over. Aimee and Avery are back in Ontario for a visit and I hosted her family which included her brother and partner (and son, Nolan, aged 8 months) and her sister and husband (and daughter, Jasmine, aged 2 months).
Nolan. Rasta was really not impressed and spent most of the time as far away as he could:
on the top bunk!
All 3 babies were very good but it helped that there were abundant arms to hold them
(and rock them and walk them and feed them).
Jasmine having some bathing suit time with Aimee.
Avery is just starting on solid foods, with some trepidation.

Maybe more than "some".
That's more like it.
The only good thing about babies visiting; the basket under the stroller
I have to admit, I was pretty tired after the weekend but since then the blueberry picking season has started. I have picked twice this week.
So far I've picked 10 quarts
and I'm in the process of washing and freezing them for winter smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment