Thursday 17 November 2016

Cabo San Lucas - Day 1

I left home at 7:30am, got coffee, dropped Rasta off at Si and Dan's, got gas, checked in to the hotel that I am leaving the car at and staying the night I return and was about a half an hour early for check in for my flight out (just the way I like it).
Uneventful flight (Sunwing) and arrived in Cabo as the sun was setting behind some dark chocolate mountains. I am looking forward to seeing them in day light.
As the hotel (Best Western) is on the airport property, I ate at the hotel restaurant. I had forgotten how much I like Mexican food. With my glass of wine came a basket of nachos and a bowl of spicey, brown coloured salsa (delicious). I ordered the tomato tower and a side of guacamole and instead they put the gauc. in the "tower" which had slices of beefsteak tomato with a mixture of mayonaise and goat cheese in between, dribbled with olive oil.
I am so glad I didn't try to rent a car and drive over those mountains in the dark.

1 comment: