Wednesday 28 November 2018

New Orleans |Road Trip - Days 20 and 21 - Montgomery to Nashville.

We are now in Nashville and as today was a travel day this post will be about our day in Montgomery. Yesterday was the anniversary of George's death, I can't believe it has been 5 years. I thank everyone for their thoughts and kind remembrances of him. I was a little fragile and prone to tears but in every other way it was a lovely day and Aimee, Greg and I speak of him frequently.
Aimee and I went to one of the best Art Galleries I have ever been to and I have been to a lot. The Montgomery Museum of Fine Art.
We got there early and walked in the park that surrounds the museum and
I have just spent the last half hour trying to get the next photo to load up and the internet is too slow and keeps dropping the connection. I took 176 pictures at the museum and although I will only post a fraction of them I do want to get some of them onto the blog.  Tomorrow is another travel day and I will try and do the museum post from the next campsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment