Sunday 2 February 2020

Pissouri, Cyprus - following the sun

I have had a pretty busy week, walking 3 times and driving to archaeological sites, so today was a relaxing day. Aside from sweeping, doing some laundry, fixing a broken clothes line and pulling some weeds, I basically followed the sun around the house.
The sun is on the balcony until about 11 so I had coffee, breakfast and sat and read up there. Then I hung up the laundry and sat in the back courtyard in the sun for another hour.

By about 2pm I was in the last little snibbet of sun, in the front garden.
Next to the one solitary rose, growing in Nikki's garden, next door.
I took multiple pictures of it,
thinking I might try and paint it on a rainy day, and there are a few of those in this weeks forecast.

I received a message today from Dominique, who sells her hooking and weaving on etsy, she had some of my patterns on her site and I made my first sale. Someone wants to punch needle "Patience". I'm thrilled.

Not many pictures on the blog today so I am going to end with this photo that didn't make it in to the post a couple of days ago. She begged from me for a while then turned her attentions to the woman sitting at the next table. "You don't want omelette" she said but on giving her a sample, was proved wrong. Her markings almost look like she is wearing a back to front bow tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment