Sunday 26 March 2023

Cyprus - Kouklia walk, backwards.

This Saturday it was my turn to lead the walk. I took them on the same one that I took the Wednesday group on, last month. This time I did it in the opposite direction, to make it different for Jimmy and myself.

The almond orchard was in blossom.

 
9 of us and although it wasn't a tough walk we had to stop periodically as "the greyhounds" at the front had to wait for those at the back to catch up.

I didn't get a lot of chance to take pictures as I was keeping an eye on how people were doing, besides, I've done this walk 4 times now.

Different flowers and longer grasses.

The donkey wasn't tied up this time and came to the wall to say "hi".

Huge, dandelion like, seed heads.

Its rather nice that this way around the final descent, back into the village, has views of the sea.

This time we ate at The Meeting Place, in Kouklia, and they reserved us a room.

Most ordered a full English breakfast and 2 of us had the vegetarian breakfast. About $8.

As I leave on Tuesday I am now into "last times". Last time I will dry my clothes outside, for a few months.

I finished this. I thoroughly enjoyed her first novel, The Secret Life of Bees. Loved this too.

I also finished this. We will see if my painting teacher agrees that it is finished when I go to class tomorrow.

Guest photographers

Italy, Mark or Emma photographers.


Flamingos in Mexico. Chris or Jason photographers.

Happy belated birthday Maya. She wanted pizza. Aimee or Mike photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment