Wednesday 8 April 2020

Pissouri , Cyrprus - Larnaca and back

The only thing on the agenda today was to take Bodil to the airport. She and Claes have been in #6. Claes fell about a week ago and has been in hospital since. Bodil had a rescue flight to Sweden today and Claes will return, when he can travel, on a medical flight. A difficult and anxious time for them. I drove Bodil to the airport and she is letting me use her car until I leave. Very kind of her.
I was stopped by the police, on the highway, on my way back, wanted to see my cell phone permission message or paperwork, my passport and to know where I was going. They waved me on after examining everything. Having the car will mean I don't have to worry about having to replace a gas cylinder and can do a big shop every few weeks. I may also use it to get to the start of a walk without walking through the village.

When I got back from the airport, about 3pm, I had lunch, read and did a bit more on the Olive tree.
I spoke to Nicola on WhatsApp
I spoke to Mike, Avery and Maya on WhatsApp.
Not a terribly eventful day!

Guest photographer today is Jimmy. He sent me these last night:

Irises in Jimmy and Kay's garden.
A lovely "painterly" photo of last night's Super Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment